Sunday 20 May 2007

More Ideas

1) Apocalypse Ho-Down
I always wanted to do a musical piece with animation, and thought it would be cool to do in on a serious subject, like a really cool piece I saw in the Monkey Dust TV series once, where all the fighting works in time to music. Many of the paintings in the national gallery are religiously motivated

The Sketches




2) Girl dancing with the Univerese in her Hands

Also a musical piece, but with dancing, the inspiration was from the painting 'A Little Girl'

A Little Girl

Not a particularly nice painting, but the idea is intriguing. I liked the idea of an innocent girl, unknowly creating something so spectacular and powerful as she plays around and dances

The Sketches


Disadvantages

I was concerned I may spend too much time working on visual effects, I wanted sparkles to appear wherever the girl moved the sphere in here hands, as she danced

No comments: